If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Concord in Painesville, OH. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (440) 898-0003 for more information!